Monday, May 17, 2010

Insurance for dental work I've had consultations for?

I am a full time student and my father is retired military. He is looking into enrolling in the delta dental plan through his retiree program which is a very good program considering his crappy one that he has from his job. Anyway, I was in the process of getting consultations for my wisdomt teeth extractions. I recently went to a dental school to get my xrays looked at to get the procedure done. I was wondering, if he enrolls in this program, am I able to go back to the same oral surgeon with a new dental insurance, or would I have to go to another surgeon so that it is not looked at as a "pre exisiting condition" so that they will take the insurance?

Insurance for dental work I've had consultations for?
dentists don't care whose money they are getting as long as they get it in the end. they will work with you to do what it takes to secure your business.
Reply:Most prexisting conditions in the dental world of insurance are strictly "prior extractions" Consultations, fillings that need repair, etc, are not considered prexisting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net