Monday, May 17, 2010

I need extensive and expensive dental work. I have no dental insurance, and dental schools are too far away.?

There are no dental schools close by. I am running out of time. Any dentists out there who can help?

I need extensive and expensive dental work. I have no dental insurance, and dental schools are too far away.?
more than likely it will be cheaper for you to travel to a dental school than using a physician near your home.


i went to Mexico to get my dental work done and stayed there one week and saved money in the long run.


the work was okay but not great.


we get what we pay for
Reply:how far is too far away? you may just have to travel a bit. if it really is that far away then take a few days off work and book yourself into a hotel an have a day of dental work an a few other days of funn

dance shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net