Friday, May 21, 2010

Anyone work as a Dental Assistant? If so, how do you like it? How much do you make?

Do you get health benefits? I am thinking about finding a job as a Dental Assistant. Do I need a certificate for it? How much do you make?

Anyone work as a Dental Assistant? If so, how do you like it? How much do you make?
I used to be a Dental Assitant and I liked it. I made anywhere from $10-$13 an hour depending on the office. There were some health benefits, but that also depended on the office. You do have to go to school for it and get certified and in some states you need to be licensed as well, you make more money if you are licensed too.
Reply:my girlfriend is a dental assistant and loves it, the hours are great, she works mon-thurs 730-330 and makes around $32k, you do have to go to school for it, you can find the cert. for it at most technical colleges


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net