Friday, May 21, 2010

Australian dental work - advice needed?

Hi all.





I have a fair bit of work that I need done on my teeth, I just wanted to see if anyone here would have a price idea, I need to have two teeth removed from the back of my mouth, one on the top the other on the opposite bottom. Both have been almost smashed to the gums. Also half my front tooth was broken off, all of this happened in a fight anyway. I'm in no pain but would like to take care of it all. Mainly the broken front tooth, I'm wondering what would be the procedure to repair half a tooth and perhaps the approximate cost. The back ones will just get ripped out I suppose. Also I could probably do with getting some of the tobacco and coffee stains off my teeth that are starting to form, so it looks like up could be up for a few thousand bucks?





Thanks.


- Some aussie guy

Australian dental work - advice needed?
$130 for each extraction, $190 for your front tooth and $90 to have tham cleaned.


total cost $540.

affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net