Monday, May 17, 2010

Dental assisting finding work in California?

i am studying dental assisiting and receiving my certificate soon, i was planning to move to another state after the program or when i receive experience. i was thinking of going to California. maybe in the san jose area so i am close to some family. anyways the question is, is there anyone or a website i can look to see how much i could earn as a dental assisitant. my husband has a degree as a IT could he find a job easily? i guess im trying to find out if i could live a life in california. california looks like an expensive place to live?. thank you! any information will help that you could give.

Dental assisting finding work in California?
I live in Marin County, just across the Golden Gate bridge from San Francisco. It is about 1.5 hrs away from san jose. But trust me it is so much more beautiful than the san jose/freemont area. There are dental assisting programs everywhere once you decide where. SF is a 15 min drive from me here. Let me know if you want more advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net