Friday, May 21, 2010

Dental schools that do free or low cost dental work?

Asked this or very simular question earlier....Got some answers, but accidently deleted them...Someone nicely replied about a school in Newcastle and I asked where Newcastle was located...think this was one of the answers I deleted:( Please write me again. I am in Washington state, but any where in WA, OR, ID would work for me. Thanks, La Rae.... e-mail: lrae1us@yahoo.com

Dental schools that do free or low cost dental work?
The University of Washington Dental School has a low cost dental program. I went there for 2 years and it was great, the only problem was when I began working, I was kicked out because I couldn't make all the appts. You have to be really flexible to be a UW dental patient there.


The phone number for Patient Care is 206.685.1022


Good luck!

discount childrens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net