Friday, May 21, 2010

Can I work as a dental assistant at 16?

I have my highschool diploma, and I'll be going to a dental assisting training center for 3 months, and earn my dental assisting certificate. It's state certified. I aleady checked. by the way, I live in Seattle Washington if that helps.

Can I work as a dental assistant at 16?
whay not if youve got your qualification and you are able to succefully with the interview as well as capable of coping with the requirement of the job go for it. You are kin and really you what it guy........................................


goodluck.
Reply:You might be able to depending on your state laws. You'll have to find your state dental practice act for that information. However in order to do radiographs (x-rays), you must be 21. That is a Federal Law.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net