Monday, May 17, 2010

Is there a dentist in Chgo NW burbs that will do work on single mom of 5 recently unemp with no dental ins.?

Recently unemployed and even before I have had problem teeth. Most of my teeth have had root canals and crowns throughout the years but they cracked and broke therefore needing to be replaced. But even when I had dental ins. it only covered max $1000. I have been just keeping up w/the kids needs. No support or seen ex - deadbeat My dentist gave my a quote of $14000 to repair, bridges etc. I am interviewing and I need to look presentable and I am embarressed. Kids need braces also. But right now I am in need of a dentist or college that will work with me. I am also concerned that the poor condition of teeth will lead to other health problems. I have had extensive work done on my teeth my whole life. I pd the dentist monthly like a mortgage so it is not that I haven't had good dental habits but now they have no choice but pull the teeth. I am reaching out for some help. Obviously, I am not looking for a total hand out but if someone will work w/ me I would be grateful.

Is there a dentist in Chgo NW burbs that will do work on single mom of 5 recently unemp with no dental ins.?
Call the County Health Dept. of the County Hospital


If there is a Dental School at the University, call them. They are always looking for people for their future Dentists to practice on


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net