Monday, November 16, 2009

Can I work for a dental office when I'm a medical assistant?

Okay, I graduated at some college for medical. I'm a certified medical assistant, is it possible that I can work at a dental office even though I used to work at a medical office?

Can I work for a dental office when I'm a medical assistant?
I suppose that the medical assistant training may allow you to transfer the skills that you learned in school such as handling insurance claims, phone etiquette and making appointments and other office skills into the dental office environment. For a dental assistant position, however, one may need the additional vo-tech training though I've heard that some dentists may provide on-the-job training. Wishing you the best of luck in your job search!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net